Chanel Christoff Davis is a tax professional with over 20 years of expertise in enterprise operations. Chanel is the founding accomplice and CEO of Davis Davis and Harmon LLC, an award-winning gross sales tax agency of gross sales tax specialists referred to as DDH. Established in 2001, DDH is the biggest lady and minority-owned gross sales tax advisory follow within the nation. DDH companies companies by delivering revolutionary tax options that return cash to their consumer’s backside line. Chanel has a lot expertise in managing consumer relations and the day-to-day administration choices of her agency. For extra info, go to DDHTax.com.
It’s all in regards to the cash! Properly, the state’s cash, that’s. In the present day’s visitor, Chanel Christoff Davis, will talk about what we have to learn about gross sales taxes. This isn’t attractive, however it’s essential as a result of increasingly small companies are getting in hassle as a result of they don’t perceive their obligation to this state.
“You could have to pay attention to what you’re doing and the place you’re doing it. Ignorance shouldn’t be a protection. In the event you ever get caught by a state taxing authority, they don’t care that you simply didn’t know.” – Chanel Christoff Davis
Take heed to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why gross sales tax within the US is difficult.
- It’s not about the place you’re situated; it’s about profit location.
- The rationale states take gross sales tax so critically.
- Services which might be taxable.
- Gross sales, revenue, and use tax (and who to work with to make sure what you are promoting pays the right taxes).
- Fundamentals to bear in mind for gross sales tax.
- Pay attention to the state tax guidelines in any state you do enterprise in (even if you happen to’ve by no means been there).
Sources Talked about:
Join with Chanel Christoff Davis:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!