Sona Nanotech (CSE:SONA, OTCQB:SNANF) advances nanotechnology medication by way of its proprietary gold nanorods that promise to alter the face of most cancers remedy. Sona Nanotech’s platform know-how leverages uniquely biocompatible gold nanorods (GNRs). Biocompatibility is vital to the appliance of nanotechnology in medication.
For the previous a number of years, Sona has been working onerous to develop and operationalize its biocompatible nanoparticle know-how to be used in focused most cancers remedy. The corporate can be growing a focused most cancers remedy, leveraging its proprietary Focused Hyperthermia Remedy (THT) to instantly deal with most cancers cells.
Sona’s GNRs are rod-shaped nanoparticles product of gold and measuring from 10 to 100 nanometers in size. Produced by chemical synthesis, they instantly deal with lots of the present limitations of medical nanoparticle applied sciences. Along with making them well-suited for most cancers therapy, this additionally unlocks their potential to be used in in-vivo medical purposes.
- Canadian nanotechnology firm, Sona Nanotech has developed an extremely promising new know-how that leverages uniquely biocompatible gold nanorods.
- The corporate additionally performs a key function within the development of photothermal medical therapies, significantly enabled by the corporate’s acquisition of Siva Therapeutics.
- This acquisition has allowed Sona to advance the event of Focused Hypothermia Remedy, addressing lots of the dangers with present most cancers remedies — significantly the injury they will trigger to different tissues.
- THT has already confirmed efficient in decreasing tumors in small animal research. Sona’s preliminary goal for the know-how can be colorectal most cancers.
- Speedy diagnostic assessments symbolize the corporate’s different strategic space of focus, together with bovine tuberculosis detection and concussion screening.
- Future purposes for Sona’s know-how may embrace:
- Focused drug supply
- Photothermal beauty remedy
- Cell imaging
- Further proprietary testing options supported by third-party check growth companies.
- The corporate’s management and board of administrators comprise skilled professionals from throughout the healthcare and biotechnology sectors.
- Sona has a transparent roadmap to commercialization of its therapy methodology, beginning with a near-term catalyst in massive animal research earlier than transferring to a human pilot. It additionally expects a De Novo pathway for medical units.
This Sona Nanotech is a part of a paid investor training marketing campaign.*