Should you’ve ever labored in a company setting, you already know the sensation of being onboarded and having to make an inventory of the dozen completely different software program functions you’ll have to study and what they every do—not to mention all of the completely different passwords you’ll want to recollect!
For anybody within the recruiting enterprise, Recruiterflow is an efficient treatment for this drawback, branding itself as “the entire ecosystem that helps you run and scale your recruiting & staffing enterprise.” Broadly talking, the software program gives applicant monitoring software program and buyer relationship administration options.
So in the event you run an employment company and also you’re sick of all of the transferring components in your software program construction, it could be time to offer Recruiterflow an in depth look.
Who Recruiterflow Is For
So sure, Recruiterflow is for the recruiters. It’s not a broad communication software program that applies to all companies. It was particularly designed for recruiting and staffing companies—which additionally means it’s a very efficient and targeted software program.
By way of enterprise measurement, Recruiterflow is right for any firms who’ve moved previous the startup stage and are anticipating—or have already skilled—severe progress.
Should you’re nonetheless getting your recruiting enterprise off the bottom, you could or could not need to put money into Recruiterflow immediately—you possibly can check out its options and resolve if it feels proper for what you are promoting. Both means, you received’t want to attend too lengthy. Recruiterflow’s web site says its Base plan is for formidable recruiting companies who’re able to take issues to the following stage, and one among its predominant functions is to assist these companies scale their operations.
Regardless of being a complete, end-to-end ATS and CRM resolution, Recruiterflow retains issues easy with its pricing construction.
There are three predominant plans: Base, Professional, and Superior.
The Base Plan prices $99 per consumer monthly—$85 billed yearly—and consists of:
- Limitless Jobs
- Applicant Monitoring
- Recruiting CRM
- 2-way e mail & calendar sync
- Job Postings & Job Boards
- Branded Careers Web page
- Saved Searches
- Activity Administration
- Pipeline & Exercise Reporting
- As much as 5 Customized Fields
The Professional Plan prices $109 per consumer monthly—$90 billed yearly—and consists of every thing within the Base Plan, plus:
- E mail Sequences
- Zapier Integration
- Entry Management
- Limitless Customized Fields
- As much as 100,000 API calls per day
Lastly, the Superior Plan prices $129 per consumer monthly—$99 billed yearly—and consists of every thing within the Base Plan and the Professional Plan, plus:
- Recruiting Automation—Recipes
- As much as 500,000 API calls per day
- Precedence Assist
- Customized SLAs
Maybe essentially the most noticeable flaw on this pricing construction is the dearth of any type of totally custom-made, enterprise resolution for the biggest companies with essentially the most complicated wants. And for the reason that pricing is on a per-user foundation, firms with plenty of staff are going to finish up paying a reasonably penny.
That stated, recruiting and staffing companies aren’t inherently as massive or complicated as another companies on the market—like fintech companies or healthcare companies—so the dearth of customized pricing isn’t an enormous deal.
Should you’re not sure about which plan to make use of or about Recruiterflow on the whole, free trials can be found for all plan sorts, with no bank card required.
Professionals and Cons of Recruiterflow
After spending a while on the Recruiterflow platform and testing its completely different features, we obtained a reasonably correct image of what the software program does nicely vs. the place it wants enhancements.
- Recruiterflow is an all-in-one resolution. Like we talked about earlier, the corporate markets itself as a whole ecosystem. As a substitute of ATS, CRM, automation, and analytics every coming from separate locations, Recruiterflow combines all of those features—and lots of extra—into one seamless software.
- It helps open APIs and integrations. Though most employment companies will probably be wonderful utilizing solely Recruiterflow, sure current functions are exceptionally highly effective, and corporations could also be reluctant to offer them up. Recruiterflow accommodates this with totally customized integration potential by way of an open API.
- The options are fashionable and easy. Recruiterflow’s quite a few options—which we’ll get into within the subsequent part—should not only for present. All of them truly serve useful functions, which save time and improve worker effectivity.
- There’s a heavy deal with scaling. Many software program options are merely involved with serving to you run what you are promoting extra simply. Not so with Recruiterflow, which particularly states that its goal is that will help you “run and scale” what you are promoting. That is positively not an answer your organization will develop out of.
- Recruiterflow will get constantly excessive opinions. Whereas not technically a “professional” of the software program itself, few metrics matter greater than the mixed experiences of a whole bunch of customers. Whether or not from G2, Capterra, or GetApp, Recruiterflow boasts among the highest buyer opinions within the ATS software program house.
- Recruiterflow may be costly. We touched on this within the pricing part above, however Recruiterflow’s considerably inflexible, per-user pricing construction may end up in some very excessive month-to-month prices for bigger recruiting companies.
- It’s restricted in its software. Recruiterflow is clearly meant just for recruiting, staffing, and employment companies—so if what you are promoting is anyplace exterior of this trade, Recruiterflow is just not for you. That stated, this con has an related professional on the flipside, which is that the software program’s slender focus permits it to actually excel at what it does do: assist recruiting companies run and scale their operations.
Recruiterflow Assessment: The Particulars
On paper and at a excessive stage, all of the indicators point out that Recruiterflow serves its functions handily. However when it comes down to truly utilizing the software program each day, which options stand out, and why?
Listed below are our favorites.
Visible hiring pipelines
Recruiting companies are sometimes coping with a whole bunch—or hundreds—of candidates on the identical time, and protecting observe of which stage of the method every one is at is usually a migraine-inducing job. Even when candidates are organized and their statuses are labeled accurately, it’s arduous to get a transparent view of the massive image.
Recruiterflow’s visible hiring pipelines successfully cast off this subject all the time. The interface options completely different classes like Sourced, Utilized, Cellphone interview, and lots of extra. And with drag and drop capabilities, transferring candidates by means of the pipeline is trivial.
As a substitute of manually inputting your candidates into the hiring pipelines, Recruiterflow’s chrome extension lets you add the entire data from their functions with actually only one click on.
And don’t let the truth that this characteristic may be defined in a single sentence distract you from the immense time financial savings that comes together with it.
Superior candidate search
Recruiterflow makes use of boolean search expertise, which is the place customers can piece collectively particular person phrases or whole phrases, utilizing and, or, not, and different clarifying conjunctions.
In brief, this implies you’ll be capable to filter and seek for candidates with almost limitless specificity. You received’t have to spend any time scrolling by means of huge lists or making an attempt to recollect what the primary letter of that one extra-promising applicant’s final title was.
Nobody likes finishing easy and repetitive duties that an impassive robotic might do for them. Listed below are some key actions that Recruiterflow totally automates:
- Textual content messages and emails to candidates upon software
- Rejection emails to unqualified staff
- Interview time-and-place data
- Interview follow-ups to unresponsive candidates
- Crew member tag alerts in communication channels
- Rather more
Better of all, you don’t want any coding expertise to set these guidelines up. Recruiterflow’s logical interface makes it intuitive even for first-timers.
This can be a nice instance of the end-to-end nature of Recruiterflow. Many comparable software program options might compile the heaps of uncooked knowledge for you, however then you definitely’d have to export to Excel or another report-generating service.
Recruiterflow makes an enormous number of stories all in-house, offering actionable KPIs and gross sales stories:
- Variety of candidates sourced
- Sourcing channel effectivity
- Variety of screening, submittals, consumer interviews, and placements
- Conversion charge at every stage of your recruiting course of
- Time-to-fill and fill ratio
- Income by every consumer
- Conversion charge of your gross sales pipeline
And the software program doesn’t simply summarize your previous knowledge—it may additionally generate forecasts that will help you estimate numbers and plan for the longer term.
It turned more and more clear from our time utilizing Recruiterflow that the corporate doesn’t merely need to generate income—it’s actively invested in truly making an attempt to assist its customers run and scale their companies as successfully as doable.
That is clear proper from the beginning whenever you go to the web site’s Assets part. Moreover working a full weblog, the corporate gives free ebooks and case research to assist recruiting companies study and develop, in addition to job description templates to make the posting course of that a lot simpler.
Should you run a recruiting and staffing company, why accept a broadly targeted software program resolution that serves your functions solely as an afterthought? Recruiterflow was designed particularly for employment companies, and though its open API permits customized integrations, it’s actually the one software program you’ll want.
Although Recruiterflow is usually a bit costly for bigger firms, the excellent and intuitive nature of its options greater than makes up for it.